Individual therapy with adults
I primarily treat adults in individual therapy, but I can treat couples and adolescents by special request. While I treat a wide variety of presenting concerns, my specialties are listed here.
- Anxiety & stress management
- Work-related issues
- Discrimination & microaggressions
- LGBTQIA & GSM individuals
- Identity related concerns
- Adjusting to major life changes and transitions
- Managing chronic health conditions, including chronic pain
- Pregnancy and pregnancy loss related issues
- High-functioning autism (formerly known as Asperger's Syndrome)
- Adult children of alcoholics and/or parents with severe mental illness
I work integratively, using evidence-based interventions from the following modalities:
- Object Relations
- Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT)
- Acceptance Commitment Therapy (ACT)
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction (MBSR)
$200 for a 50-minute session. I can provide an extended sessions (80 minutes) for $280. Payment is required at time of service. I accept the following forms of payment: check, cash, credit card.
While I do not accept insurance at this time, you may be eligible for partial reimbursement through your insurance company. I’m happy to explain this process to you. I encourage you to contact your insurance company for clarification as well.